Monday, February 1, 2010

Circles from the crop












Hummingbird Crop Circle appears in a barley field in Whiltshire.















Ancient Mayan Crop Circle Symbol - Said to be sign of impending 'Apocalypse' - Silbury Hill, Whiltshire.



Circles of circles from the Crop


I chose these images from UFO Reports because they most remind me of my Indian heritage. What I find fascinating is that when they are created is that when they are created the plant of the field that they are in is not harmed the stalk of the plant is merely bent keeping the plant healthy. One other thing as I look at these pictures that fascinates me is that the images or shapes that are created are created with a circle inside the circle. you can see it best in the hummingbird image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment